Community Care Physicians, P.C.
CapitalCare Medical Group, LLC and Community Care Physicians, P.C. (CCP) have consolidated to form one integrated, multispecialty medical group. Our practice is now a division of Community Care Physicians, owned and operated by physicians.
What does this mean to me as a patient of CapitalCare Medical Group?
You, and your fellow patients, remain our highest priority as an organization. You will experience very minor changes, most of which enhance your care. Here are some key features of our consolidated group:
- You will continue to see your practitioners at your office. Our practice name and practitioners will not change.
- You have access to even more services within one company!
- Community Care Physicians now has over 400 practitioners and over 30 different medical specialties across the greater Capital Region. In addition to primary care, neurology, sleep medicine, pulmonary medicine, endocrinology, nephrology, and developmental pediatrics available through CapitalCare practices, Community Care Physicians also offers:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Behavioral Health
- Diabetes Education
- General Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Medical Oncology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Occupational Medicine
- Pediatric Neurology
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology (IGRT)
- Radiology (Medical Imaging)
- Sports Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Vascular Surgery
- You will continue to have access to your patient portal through FollowMyHealth ™. Community Care Physicians also uses FollowMyHealth as its portal solution. Using your current log-in, you can link any CCP practice and physician to your existing account to connect with any CCP office online.
- Your statements will continue to come from CapitalCare Medical Group for a period of time and you can use the contact information on your statement for any questions.
- As part of CCP, CapitalCare practices will now participate with even more insurances, such as Humana, PHCS, Excellus and Tricare.
We understand you may have questions and we encourage you to reach out to us if you do. Please contact us at any time via email, email@example.com
Thank you for continuing to trust us with your care.