- Education: BS from Siena College
- Certification: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Originally from Ballston Lake, Cheryl has been a part of the CapitalCare family since 2003. Her areas of special interest include acute care and injuries. She is also certified in CPR and PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support).
- Distinguished Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, New York State Society of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, Society for Physician Assistants in Pediatrics
- National Affiliate Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
Cheryl is an active member in our community where she has volunteered at Clifton Park-Halfmoon Ambulance as both the Training Coordinator and as an EMT for 11 years. She was also on the Town of Clifton Park Emergency Services Advisory Board for 4 years. Cheryl is currently an active board member for the Sara Marie School. In addition, she has volunteered throughout her career at various local health fairs.
When Cheryl isn't seeing patients you may find her cooking, gardening or camping with friends and family.
Back to Search ›