- Medical School: University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Residency: Georgetown University Medical Center
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellowship: Georgetown University Medical Center
- Internship: St. Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Bourke is a pediatrician with special interest and training in developmental pediatrics. She earned her Bachelor of Arts from Smith College in Northampton, Massachusetts and her Doctor of Medicine from University of Vermont College of Medicine in Burlington. She completed her internship in pediatrics at St. Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center in Manhattan, and her residency in pediatrics at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, DC, where she also completed her fellowship in developmental pediatrics.
After residency, Dr. Bourke practiced at Albany Medical Center before joining Developmental Pediatrics in Latham. She is board certified in pediatrics and is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
In her free time, Dr. Bourke enjoys spending time with her husband and four children.
Back to Search ›